Beauty Blender Original
An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator.
The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.
Key benefits and ingredients:
- beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time.
- When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries
- beautyblender chooses to use only safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and maintain the integrity of the proprietary foam
How To Use:
- Wet Beautyblender with water.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available.
- Bounce primer, foundation, powder, cream blush, or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results.
รีวิวสำหรับ Beauty Blender Original
Can't live without this!
Beauty Blending sponges in general THE lifesavers.!!! They help my makeup blend and look more natural and not just a cake mess. Thank you to that one ***** employee who recommended it to me and now I can never go back to a life without it!!!View Review
Really soft!!This product blend my foundation well. It does expand when it is wet and very soft. I recommend to use it damp instead of dry because it a bit easier to blend. It does soak up a bit of product but it does left my foundation looks airbrusg and doesnt have any strikiness. However i think this is a bit too overpriced for a sponge. If you dont want to splurge money on a sponge, I suggest you to get the real techniques as it does the same with this beauty blender. Overall I like this product. View Review
Does the job well!!
Almost everyone uses this! I received this product as a gift from a friend and I've been using it almost all the time. It does what it does, blends out makeup! I would usually use to blend my concealer. It's not too hard so it doesn't hurt too much as your are blending. As for cleaning it, it's easy to wash out any residue. Just use any brush cleaner and follow it's instructions. Even though it is a fraction of the price from other knockoff beauty blenders, I feel that it is indeed a lot better in terms of quality.So yes,a pretty good investment if you like a clean finish when applying makeup!View Review
The only makeup sponge you need
Purchased this from ***** cause I wanted to try a new makeup applicator instead of brushes. Was a bit worried that it wouldn't blend well at first but it did a really good job at blending foundation and concealer! The tip makes it really easy to blend the concealer at the corners of my nose and the inner corner of my eyes (dark circle problems). However, you need to dampen the beauty blender with water then it expands then you can blend away and the wet beauty blender can absorb quite an amount of foundation/concealer and reduce the coverage of your makeup product. But I didn't mind much cause medium coverage does fine just for me! Definitely sticking to this than brushes !View Review